KYCO Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which KYCO (Know Your Client Online) will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of KYCO (Know Your Client Online) in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
All the information that we collect is utilized for bettering our web site’s content, to notify the clients about our website updates or to look into the problem with their request. In case you do not want to receive any email from us in the future, please inform us by writing in to us either through e-mail or letter.
Coverage & Scope
- Our refund policy covers the refunds by KYCO (Know Your Client Online) and/or a website owned and managed by KYCO (Know Your Client Online) a creative digital agency India.
- This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by KYCO (Know Your Client Online) or for persons not employed or managed by KYCO (Know Your Client Online). This includes any third party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which KYCO (Know Your Client Online)’s website link.
Filing a Complaint
- At KYCO (Know Your Client Online) a creative digital agency India we take every project with the final product in sight. It is as much our responsibility as the client’s. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is fully acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand that refund should be considered.
- Our final aim is to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Even then if for some reason you are not satisfied and think about going for a refund claim, it is our request that you take out a few precious minutes to write to us at [email protected] for a final dialogue prior to requesting a refund.
- Only if we are unable to reach a common ground with you after talks should a refund claim be filed.
Eligibility for refund
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us
- At KYCO (Know Your Client Online) a creative digital agency India every project is important to us and we make sure that we handle each project with utmost care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide the results as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, despite every measure if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go for the dispute resolution process, we consider refund requests as per the following program in which our services and refund policy related to each service is very clearly listed:
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receive the upfront payment date and will take 180 Days to refund the amount.
- Partial refund: Considering the efforts involved in development of website, No partial refund is given.
- No refunds: If the project has been completed.
Logo design / brochure design
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved.
- Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver as per our delivery policy after the approval of the initial design style. The partial refund will be in proportion to the work completed.
- No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
Domain Name Registration / Domain Transfer or other domain related services is NOT refundable. Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “returned” until the duration of the domain term has expired
There are no refunds on Fastest & Faster Shared Hosting, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for Cloud hosting accounts after the initial 15 days’ non-conditional money back period will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time and it is applicable only with the initial first month plan.
Applicability of the Delivery Policy
NOTE: KYCO (Know Your Client Online)’s delivery commitment is subject to:
- A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed upon payments are clear.
- Refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at proper time. If there is delay or failure in completion of the project due to improper communication from client, it cannot be attributed to KYCO (Know Your Client Online).
- If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, KYCO (Know Your Client Online) is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
- There is no provision for compensation for the delay of delivery under any conditions, until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Limitation of Liability
KYCO (Know Your Client Online)’s liability is bound by the value of the chunk of the project (as per our proposal) which remains incomplete at a given point of time. KYCO (Know Your Client Online) is not obligated for losses due to the services provided/ not provided or the delay in the same at any point of time. The liability to refund holds only if the project has been cancelled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to KYCO (Know Your Client Online) in writing.
Processing of Refunds
The partial refunds will be processed and mailed within 180 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by check or refund by credit card.
And The full refunds will be processed and mailed within 50 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by check or refund by credit card.
- Domain Name Registration Services: Once you purchase your Domain Name, you are its owner and it cannot be “cancelled” until the duration of the domain term has expired. Domain names are controlled worldwide by Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) organization and we do not have any control over
- Cancellation of service renewals for on-going website promotion, website hosting or domain registration services must be made at least seven 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period.
- Requests received later than seven 7 business days prior to the end of the current service period will be treated as cancellation of services for the next service period.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services that the KYCO.IN had offered on promotional offer / special occasions or Discount period. These are limited occasion offers by the company and hence cancellations are not possible in any conditions.
- Services will automatically renew until a service is cancelled. If you do not wish to renew your Monthly or Annual Service agreement, you must cancel your account by sending an email to us.
- KYCO (Know Your Client Online) also reserves the rights to cancel your account any time without any notice and refund.
KYCO (Know Your Client Online) may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. You are therefore requested to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of KYCO (Know Your Client Online) website after any such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same thereof.
Contacting us regarding our refund policy
If you have queries or suggestions regarding our refund policies kindly e–mail us at [email protected]